Thursday 30 August 2012

VERY simple card!

Hello!

I made this VERY simple card for CAS-ual Fridays challenge... Didn't want to miss out the challenge...Clean and simple is a challenge of my kind... I just love butterflies...whatever colour, shape and size...they are my favourite bugs! :)

I couldn't resist myself from decorating the card with some pearls!

Supplies-
CS, border strips, butterfly die cuts- Itsy-bitsy
Sentiment- fiskars stamps bought from Color conceptions
Stamp ink- Lulupu

Here is the card...


6 comments:

Hussena said...

This looks so elegant there is something about white on white that always looks so beautiful:)...and butterflies are my fave too love to add them on my work too !!!

Sindhu said...

Yes! I too agree with you about white on white :) Thanks a lot Hussena for the comment...

Deepti Stephens said...

So elegant.. :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

SO very elegant .Nothing can beat white on white!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Christina said...

This is wonderfully elegant! I always love white on white, and the shimmer and pearls are such pretty details. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Pooja said...

Very Classy !