Wednesday 31 October 2012

winners- challenge-1 and challenge-3

Hi! :)

Hope all are doing well... I could see you are all having fun! :)

I'm so sorry I couldn't make this post till now...

So..... the winner of the challenge-1 is....Saumya....for her awesome layout... Do check it out here and leave her some love! :)

And the winner of challenge-3 is Megha! Have a look at the way she adorned the frame... Loved it...

Will be back with the details of the other two challenge winners soon...

Thanks a lot EVERYONE who showered me with love by just taking part in my challenges.... :)

Saumya and Megha... do send me a mail at trappedincraft@gmail.com so that I can send your gift voucher! :)

See you!

13 comments:

Deepti Stephens said...

Congratulations Saumya and megha.. :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Congrats Megha and Saumya.Megha I loved loved your frame and kept going back to look at it.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Sindhu thank you for having me as a guest DT for your challenges...it was super fun

MEGHA said...

thanks all of you
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

MEGHA said...

congo saumya
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Saumya said...

hey congo megha....am doing the happy dance along with you....

Poornima said...

Congrats Megha and Saumya !!

Unknown said...

Congrats Saumya and Megha.

Crafterkhush said...

congratulations lovely ladies...!!

MEGHA said...

thanks ,saumya...i am also happy

MEGHA said...

thanks seema

MEGHA said...

thanks khush

Unknown said...

hi sindhu....following ur blog once again....i guess sum technical error due to which i wasnt following....glad to c so many things happened in between.all d best gurl:-)