Thursday 10 January 2013

Charisma's 4th birthday!

Hi!

It's celebration time at Chariama! It's Charisma's 4th birthday..and this is what I made...a cute little tag.

There are 7 prizes for grabs this time! Rush to see what it is all about! :) It's an easy challenge for you... create just anything with the birthday theme!  I hope many of you will join this time! :)

You can find all the details HERE...

I feel honoured to be on their team... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARISMA!!.... May this year be even more exciting than the previous one... :)

3 comments:

Pooja said...

I just saw this card on charizma ! I liked the cute little digi you have used.And the photography arrangement ..fabulous !

chillin with Quillin said...

sooo adorable !!!!
Paula

Hussena said...

Aww i love this cute image you have used and your coloring too ...what a pretty tag!!!