Wednesday 3 April 2013

Inspiration for challenge at Crafters corner!

Hi!

I want to share something special with you all. I have been selected to design for Crafters Corner! :)

I want to write more but I can't since I have lot of work already. Will try to do a proper post later when I find time. So much to share...

For now, let me share the card I made for inspiration for the present challenge set by Hussena. She has come up with an amazing grid for you all!

Click HERE to find out more and also for awesome inspiration....

Here is my card-
What do you think?

Except mulberry flowers, ribbon and charms and Kraft card stock, all others(including the gorgeous black CS) are RAK from Hussena! Thanks sooo much Hussena! :)
Applied lot of Mod podge on the kraft CS panel to give it a wood like look...it's not visible in the picture though...

Submitting this to IBS challenge...

Here is the inspiration pic...

8 comments:

Sathya said...

Soo pretty!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful beautiful color combination

SD pooja said...

Wow ! WOw ! ...What to write ya ?I loved this card to bits !

Hussena said...

What a gorgeous card Sindhu ..I loved it the first time i laid eyes on it ..its such a beautiful design and colors ..Hmm now i realise you have been inspired the IBS colors aren't they just so elegant:)..I really love everything about your card !!!

Poornima said...

Wow so so pretty card Sindhu..so well played with colours and love the placememt of punched border..lovely work !!

chillin with Quillin said...

really gorgeous card, love it !!!
Paula

yyam said...

Well congrats on your new design team gig! How exciting!

Your card is really beautifully composed. Pure perfection. I love every single detail on it!

Happy weekend Sindhu!

Lyndal said...

Fabulous layers Sindhu - LOVE it!