Tuesday 12 November 2013

stamped cards

A card to share after a long time! Actually, I have three cards. Will share two now.

The first one is for CAS-ual Fridays challenge and I'm in love with this gorgeous stamp set. I made the pattern with two inks. Love the bright colours!





Added embossing in the form of score lines. Hope they are visible.

The next one is for CASE(E) this Sketch!

This card was hard work! I love the pattern I managed to get though! I just want to give Michele a BIG hug for designing awesome stamp sets! LOVE CAS-ual Fridays!! :)



 That is all for today! see you soon with one more card! :)

10 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous cards! Yes, Michele is an awesome designer. I love how you used these stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

OhMyGawsh!! I loooove these! Please tell me I don't have to choose a favorite because they are both awesome! I'm so glad you sent me a link because I would have been sad to miss these! I'm so so so glad you love the stamps and are having fun with them :) big hugs!

Radhika said...

Beautiful cards love these.. lovely stamps.. :)

SD pooja said...

WOnderful cards Sindhu ! I loved the stamping with two inks ,very nice shading effect.

Colleen Dietrich said...

I love how you got the pink and purple to blend. It's gorgeous!

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty cards! Great stamping!

Sunehra Koshy said...

Your cards are so so so so so impeccably clean!!! Can't take my eyes off them!

Betty said...

What a cool card. Love your pearls. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Sanketi said...

Such lovely creations! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ali said...

WOW! I just love how you did the 2 inks.. the pink and purple together are perfect! I am out and about checking out blogs.. thanks for letting me peek at yours, and for trying out for the TAWS DT. :) I will be in touch soon.. HUGS -Ali