Sunday 31 August 2014

Fusion challenge and a farewell...

Hi everyone!

It's me again! I'm a bit late with this post as I have been travelling and couldn't schedule it.

I feel so sad to be writing this post as this is the last post for my dear team 'Fusion Card Challenge'.

I've immensely enjoyed being a part of this awesomely talented team. Each and everyone of them has been very friendly and supportive. Fusion will always remain pretty close to my heart.

Thanks so much Leslie for coming up with such an awesome challenge and for being a super sweet boss! :)

Thanks to each and everyone on the team for making this journey a memorable one for me. Wish you all the best!

Now coming to the challenge... here's the inspiration picture and sketch.


I based my card on the inspiration picture.


To make this card, I first inked the Hero Arts 'envelope pattern' background stamp in Vintage photo and Weathered wood distress inks . I die cut the letters from My Favorite Things Uppercase alpha die set, colored them with Gelatos and applied wink of stella. After it's completely dry, coated them with generous amounts of glossy accents and let it dry. Assembled the word and stamped the sentiment from Inspired by Stamping. Stamped those stars from Paper smooches.

So..that is all from me... see you soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card and I love the sentiment and the big bold letters.Sad to see you leave the Fusion team but I am sure you will continue making fabulous cards as always.

Hussena said...

Your card is awesome Sindhu ..i love the way you have interpreted the challenge picture !! ..Those bold letters are perfectly colored and work so well with the background!!

Deepti said...

Beautiful card Sindhu! Sad to see you leave :(

Dr Sonia S V said...

Had loved seeing your fusion projects...so sad you are leaving the DT post
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects