Wednesday 22 June 2016

rainbow sky!!

Hey everyone!

I'm back with a new card I made for Pretty Pink Posh Rainbow Challenge.



When I first saw the challenge, I was so disappointed as I thought I wouldn't be able to participate as I had planned a visit my parents for a couple of weeks. Then, I decided I would carry my supplies and I did. It was a good decision. :)

So here is my card... I was inspired by Yana's card. I loved the curved rainbow die cuts on her card and the vellum panel to the side of the card.


I used Zig markers to make the background. I then die cut the colored sheet to get a curved panel. I then, layered all the stamped, coloured images on a vellum panel. Finished the card with some enamel dots.

Supplies used-
Pretty Pink Posh 'Birdie Friends' stamp and coordinating die set.
MFT Flat bottomed clouds dies (I think this is a discontinued product. I couldn't find on their website.)
MFT Stitched basic edges dies
Lawn Fawn Stitched border dies

Thanks for visiting!

Sindhu

6 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW the background looks amazing Sindu
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a cute rainbow card..love it..

Paulina said...

Sindhu, this card is absolutely amazing. That background is STUNNING and pops so well with those birdies!

Thank you for joining along in the rainbow challenge!

Unknown said...

Oh!! Your colorful background is just so very pretty!!
Love those birdies with their blushed cheeks!! Too cute!!
Shannon McComb
Pretty Pink Posh Designer

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty card and great use of PPP products! Thanks for joining us at PPP!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Eek! What a totally adorable sky! LOVE it! So glad you joined the Rainbow Challenge at PPP!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com