Friday 6 January 2017

Unicorn wishes!

Hello everybody!

I know I'm a little late but I wish you all a very happy New Year. I'm happy I got time to make a card this week. I made a simple card following the MFT sketch.

Here is the sketch


Here is my card



I kept my card very simple literally sticking to the sketch. I sponged the background using distress inks and used a white gel pen to mark some stars. Heat embossed the sentiment in white on grey colored cardstock.

Supplies used-
Magical Unicorns by MFT
Black soot, dusty concord, chipped sapphire, salty ocean and tumbled glass distress inks.

I hope you like it..

See you soon!

4 comments:

Richa Maurya said...

Cute CAS card Sindhu..Love the background..
Love
Richa

Piyu said...

Wow..so pretty..The rainbow colors give a magical effect to the unicorn!

~amy~ said...

So sweet! LOVE your coloring.

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Beautiful card! The background is so pretty!
Cheers
preety