Monday 24 April 2017

Baby card (shaker and pop-up)

Hello everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. I spent mine in organizing my crafty stuff a bit.

I just wanted to share a cute baby card I had made.

The front of the card is a shaker and inside, there is a pop up. The card is for parents-to-be and the sentiments are super cute.

Submitting this to Paru's card making challenges.


Here are the pictures...


A close up of the shaker window and elements.


I started by taping down a stitched rectangle die from Simon Says Stamp and rounded rectangle die from MFT. The largest dies from both the sets could be used to make a perfect frame. I taped them dowb together and die cut several frames to make the shaker frame. I could have die cut obe frame and used foam tape instead of stacking so many die cuts but for some reason, I am never good with foam tape.

On another piece of cardstock, I stamped the sentiments and also adhered the coloured, fussy cut images. I used Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins for my shaker elements.

Now for the inside... 

I wanted to include a surprise when the card is opened. I felt that a pop-up  would be great.


 Pic from a different angle...


Hope you like the card...

See you soon with more. :)

Sindhu.

1 comment:

SD pooja said...

Super cute ! So nice to see you creating interactive cards Sindhu :)