Friday 5 May 2017

Playful pups

Hello everyone!

I can't believe it is May already! Time surely flies! And my little son is growing up too fast too. So, how about you? What are you upto these days?

Honeybee stamps has a Design Team call going and I thought I might try my luck. :)

I used their 'Playful pups' and made three cards. The images are SO cute and I just couldn't stop with one.

Here are the cards...

For the first card, I stamped the images of pups on post it notes and cut them out since I planned to have all the pups lined up side by side on the card. So, I would need the masks. Took a piece of cardstock measuring 5.5"×3.75". I stamped all the pups masking some to make it look like they are standing right beside each other.


I coloured them very quickly with zig markers. Once dry, stuck the panel on a kraft coloured card base.



For the second card, I stamped the card base with a background stamp in pale blue colour. I stamped, coloured and fussybcut the pups. Then, stuck the grassy hills die cut at the bottom of the card. I also heat embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock.  Finally, before adhering the pups, I sponged sone light blue ink behind where they would be stuck.


A close up....


The last card is fun and quick. I die cut a film strip using the Pretty Pink Posh die. I sponged light pink ink on the card base and some on the die cut.
Then, adhered the coloured and fussy cut images and stamped the sentiment.



I hope you like the cards..

See you soon with one more set of cards..

Hugs..

No comments: