Friday 28 July 2017

hello, beautiful! (card set)

Hello everyone!

I have a floral card set to share with you that I made for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.



Here they are together....


For the first card, I cut out a window on the card base. I adhered a couple of fussy cut flowers and some leaves that were coloured with Altenew Artist markers, on the outside and stuck one on the inside of the card. I love how the flower peeks through when the card is closed.





Second card is a shaker card. I tried no-line colouring which I'm not good at but this time, I'm not disappointed with the results. :)



For the last, I did some layering of the images. I was inspired by Yana Smakula who does this quite a lot these days. I also stamped a text background which I like about this card...



Thanks for sticking with me till the end of the post! :)

Have a great weekend.... bye!

Supplies used- 
Zig clean color real brush pens


1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

These red daisies are so sweet, love all your designs!