Friday 14 December 2012

DT post for Charisma- Christmas makes

Hi friends!

Do head over to Charisma Cardz Challenges to join us in the present challenge- 'Christmas makes'! Isn't that simple? Just anything will do as long as it follows the theme... No colour restrictions...you can make just anything with the Christmas theme! :)

Our sponsors this week are...
 and



My take on the challenge...

This card I thought was perfect for kids... The cute Santa image, the snow flakes and the presents are rub ons.

Supplies used-
CS- Itsy Bitsy
PP- Papermania - A1 craft supply
Rub ons (images and sentiment)- Craft Adda
Ribbon- Mansi
The doily lace circle- Nellie snellen die- Priya





5 comments:

Deepti Stephens said...

cute.. :D

Hussena said...

Its such a pretty card Sindhu!.. Since I saw it on the Charisma blog I was wondering which stamps you had used for the sentiment & the image :)...But now I got to know they are rub -ons:)...You have used them so well! :D

Pooja said...

Yes the image is cute and card too !

chillin with Quillin said...

adorable, I think it would go for an adult to!!!
Paula

Sathya said...

cutie cute :)