Tuesday 11 December 2012

Photo frame and a tag...

Hi everyone!

I know...second post today... I might as well post another card if I am able to finish! :)

I made a frame to match my tag! :) See for yourself and do let me know what you think.

Entering Itsy Bitsy and Crafters corner challenges with this set.



Frame is my favourite... Love the stamped look I managed with distress ink! I'm going to do this a lot more.

Pls do let me know if you want to know the details of supplies used. There is a long list and I'm pretty hungry! :)

Editing the post now...

For the base of the frame, I recycled a sturdy mobile phone package of my husband! Hope he wont need it any more! :)
I cut 4 strips from the same packaging for the frame. Covered them with almost plain PP and stamped sentiments and a scallop flower with vintage photo distress ink. I must say that the result was awesome. The frame looked good even without embellishments. I stuck the covered strips on the four sides and the frame was ready! :) Be sure to not stick a strip completely on one side to enable us to place a photograph... And yes...I stuck a piece of white card stock to cover the package in the front..

Supplies used-
For the frame-
Doily- Jovitha
Leaf flourish die, pink flowers- Priya
Pearls- stash
Fabric lace tape- Lulupu
PP- (its almost plain)- Almanac paper pad- sudha
Stamps- Itsy bitsy, Kalalayaa store and Lulupu

For the tag-

Leaf flourish die, pink flowers- Priya
Pearls- stash
Fabric lace tape- Lulupu
The light cream coloured flowers are hand made...made them using provo craft die...They look a bit like tiny itsy bitsy flowers...
PP- Almanac paper pad- sudha's store and tiny polka dotted PP is from Nupur.
Stamps- Itsy bitsy, Kalalayaa store and Lulupu



14 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Sindhu this is mindblowing...do share all details of how you made it...the flowers are stunning.. did you make them?Its a WOWser and a sure fire winner in any challenge you enter it to.Who is the lucky recipient.Keep it for yourself its fabulous!!

Pooja said...

Awesome ! The stamped pp is very beautiful ,perfect for vintage look .You have embellished the tag and frame very nicely.

Sathya said...

Wowwwwwwwww...Such loveliness...I cant take my eyes off...Beauty there!!!!!

Kavitha Vadhri said...

lovely lovely lovely to all your recent creations,would like to see the video of it soon if possible to you.

Shefali said...

Its a beautiful frame .. I loved its vintage look n the flowers..

Hussena said...

Wow this is excellent work Sindhu ...love your frame it looks gorgeous especially the stamped BG and your beautiful flowers ...lovely tag as well!!
Thanks for playing along Crafter's Corner #3 And best of Luck :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Sindhu dropped back to see the details...Awesome how you created the background with stamping!! And I am intrigued how you manage to shop online from so many craft shops [I find online buying such a chore with visits to bank and keeping track of couriers!]

Itsy Bitsy said...

Fantastic stuff Sindhu - one again I am blown away by how you stamp with distress inks. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Two's Company Challenge. All the very best!
ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

Unknown said...

Awesome..very pretty indeed..

chillin with Quillin said...

wow there really gorgeous, love it !!!
Paula

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Wow wow wow.. Love the way you have stamped bg.. gorgeous flowers.

jyoticraftwork.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

these are so so pretty !!! nice colors combinations!

Artforte said...

Excellent work.Everything is well balanced. Thank you for joining the crafters corner challenge#3

Shalini said...

i loved the way u have done overall stamping...its simply very nice.....specially the way the flowers have been arranged.... thanks for playing with us at crafter corner challenge#3....all the best.
www.crafterscorner.in
www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in