Thursday 23 February 2017

Deers in love!

Hi everyone!

I made a card for 'Little Tangles' and 'Paru's card making challenges' challenges.



Here is the card I made


The deer on the right is the original image. I mirror stamped it to get the deer to the left. I followed the tutorial by Jennifer McGuire to mirror stamp images using MISTI. She made it look so easy but honestly I had to do a lot of practise to mirror stamp a decent image. I had to try on different papers too. But i finallt ffound a way to get a decent mirror stamped image.

Here is the close up.


I shot a small video showing the process and my trials with different inks and papers. Will edit it and upload soon.

The Little Tangles challenge requires the use of die cuts on the project for the challenge. I have used rectangle stitched dies abd landscape dies from my stash.

Hope you likd the card.

See you soon again!

Sindhu.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sindhu! I couldn't tell which one is the mirrored one - great job on that! :) Beautiful card and your coloring skills are wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles!
xx Ashwini, LTDT