Tuesday 21 February 2017

Weather together

Hi everyone!

How are you all doing? I want to share a couple of cards I made a couple of days ago.

 The first card is for Paru's card Making Challenges .



To make this card, I printed out a few digital stamps that I wanted to colour on a sheet of A4 watercolor cardstock. I coloured the image from JustMEprints. It is the store owned by Elena Roussakis who also illustrates for Neat and Tangled. I'm a h7ge fan of her work. I was very excited when she released a few digis for Valentines Day. The girl holding the umbrella was one of those I bought. I coloured the digi and die cut out the panel.


For the next card, I printed out a freebie from Uniko studio and coloured it and layered the diecut panels on the base. I just had to colour the gorgeous floral image!

That's all for this post. Will post more cards in the next blogpost. Thanks for visiting!

Bye!

1 comment:

Paru Mahtani said...

so very pretty! I love the cascading hearts! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges