Wednesday 21 December 2016

Floral card set

Hi friends,

Today, I have a set of cards I made a couple of weeks ago (or more?) to share. I already shared on Instagram but forgot to share here. 

Here they are... 

I used the 'country blooms' stamp set by Honeybee stamps and for the sentiments, used MFT dies. They are pretty simple cards once the images are colored. The firsr card is my personal favorite. :)




For the last one, I used vellum as base. I have a very thick vellum whicg is capable of acting as a base.



 I love the result. It took a lot of time though...but was totally worth it.

Hope you like the cards...

See you soon, bye!

3 comments:

SD pooja said...

Beautiful cards !!Awesone fussy cutting of stamped image on first one :)

Unknown said...

Nice Blog!!! Keep writing More information visit us For More ideas .. Online Saree Shopping | Indian Handicrafts Online

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! These are ALL BEAUTFUL!! =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Stamp set you used and the Designs!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)