Monday 19 December 2016

Friendship- card set.

Hey everyone! 

How was your weekend? Mine was good. Couldn't get time for crafty stuff but I managed to write a blog post which is a great thing for me. :)

I made these cards a few days ago. I bought this stamp set called 'into the woods' by Neat and Tangled and I absolutely love it! The images are SO adorable. I especially like the deer. 

I paired it up with a couple of Wplus9 stamp sets to finish the cards. All the images were stamped on watercolored cardstock and colored with Zig clean color real brush markers. I used the Dove blender pen to blemd the colours. It was so easy! 

After colouting, I fussy cut all the images and prepared the panel on which they would be stuck. 

I diecut three rectangles with stitched rectangles die set from Simon Says Stamp and masked the four edges to leave a white border around the card. Then I sponged some hero arts inks for the background and stuck the images and made three cards at one go! It was SO much fun!

I hope you like the cards... 



On the last card, I did some no-line colouring. I hand drew the rock and grass, coloured and fussy cut them out like all other images.


See you soon!

Sindhu.

2 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

These are super cute...love each one of them..

Shylaashree said...

all the three are fabulous sindhu