Monday 12 December 2016

Magical....

Hi everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend. I'm here to share a card I made a card a couple of days ago for MFT sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch-

Here is my card.


I am really not good with sketches, so, I followed the sketch almost literally. I have a bunch of coloured images from Kathy Rac's The Daily Marker 30 Day challenge that happened in November. So I picked a couple of cute images from Magical Dragons stamp set and the sentiment was perfect at the current stage of my life!

Parenting a very active toddler is so overwhelming! It has been a roller coaster ride for the past couple of years (my pregnacy included). Sometimes it really feels magical...all those cute little smiles, hugs and random kisses, the way he tries to imatate everything we do and try to talk. And so many other things that he does. There is nothing that compares to the emotions that our son brings out in me. 

All the stuff I wrote above is just one half of the story. I mean the rosy part of the story! The other half of it is better left unsaid! :D 

Anyway, this card is for my 16 month old and I hope he appreciates it when he is a bit older. :)

I hope you like the card...

See you soon..



2 comments:

Hussena said...

Such a adorable card, Sindhu and I can totally relate to what you said about toddlers. They are truly magical :) Love the cute dragons.

SD pooja said...

So cute ! Agastya is going to cherish this :)