Thursday 9 March 2017

Rainbow mermaid!

Hi everyone!

I have a fun card to share with you today. I coloured a cute mermaid image in rainbow colours for the Little Tangles challenge.

Here is the cute little mermaid for you. :) I stamped the image on watercolour cardstock, coloured with Zig markers and fussy cut it.



Since she was so colourful, I kept the rest of the card as simple as possible.


Here is how I made the card...

I sponged lower half of the card base with three shades of blue Distress inks (Broken china, Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire). To give it the look of water, I splattered some water drops on it.

I stamped the sentiment on a piece of black cardstock in versamark in and heat embossed in white and cut it out and assembled the card.

I had to splatter some black ink to cover an accident that left an unnecessary black smudge.

I hope you like the card...

See you soon...
Stamp set used was Neat and Tangled's Mermazing.

Sindhu.

4 comments:

Arte Banale said...

WOW! What a clever idea for the challenge! Beautifully done! Thanks for playing with LTCh:)

Daša said...

gorgeous card!!! so beautiful

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely charming idea to color the mermaid in rainbow colors! I totally love it! Wonderful coloring, Sindhu! Thank you so much for joining us at the Little Tangles challenge!
xx Ashwini

Shona Chambers said...

Love this so much!! Your rainbow coloured mermaid is gorgeous and such a cool idea. Having her jumping out of your fabulous distress ink ocean is a brilliant scene. So very glad you shared it with us at Little Tangles!!