Wednesday 29 March 2017

Rainbow Mermaids again!

Hello everyone!

Hope you are doing good... I have a fun card to share with you today. I already shared it on Instagram and Facebook.

I have been in love with rainbow colours lately and the theme at Little Tangles happens to be 'rainbow'.

Here is the card... (Sorry about so many pictures but I couldn't help it! :))

I stamped the mermaid multiple times on a water color paper and then mirror stamped more images with the help of my MFT mirror block. I coloured them, outlined all of them with a water resistant tip pen and fussy cut them out.



It is a pop up card which makes it all more fun. After a lot of stamping, coloring and fussy cutting later, this card took shape.

Here is a small clip to show how this card opens...



Here is how the front of the card looks like...
I hand cut those waves and sponged some distress inks over it.



The hand cut waves strip...



Lots of shimmer on the mermaids...


Some silver gel pen highlights...


The inside of the card...

The pop up....





Supplies used-
Distress inks
Zig clean color real brush markers.

I hope you like the card...

Will be back with more soon...

Hugs...

4 comments:

SD pooja said...

wow.. lots of coloring and cutting on this one, all worth !! The card is mermazing ;)

Arte Banale said...

Oh, wow! This is super cool! Can't decided which mermaid is my favourite;) The effect is really mermazing! Thanks for playing with LTCh.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's a whole school (or is it something else?) of mermaids!! Fantastic colorin and shine on them.. and an awesome pop up card! I love what you've created, Sindhu!!
xx Ashwini

Shona Chambers said...

Oh My Goodness, this is absolutely brilliant!! So much work certainly paid off, it looks amazing and I bet any girl or boy obsessed with Mermaids would treasure this forever. I'm so very glad you shared this with us at Little Tangles!!